Sunday, August 5, 2012

Etsy Shop-OPENING SOON!

It  has been a very busy week as I prepare to open our new Etsy Shop. Trying to familiarize myself with the In's and Outs of selling on Etsy. I am very excited and ready to take this next step in growing the business.

But, trying to balance the kids, the business and family affairs has become exhausting. SACRIFICE, SACRIFICE, SACRIFICE! I just finished reading CRUSH IT by Gary Vaynerchuk and a must read for In-Home Businesses. It outlines the best way to use the Internet to help grow your business and clientele. I am a firm believer that knowledge and action are top keys to success. I try my best to know my business, welcome and strive for growth and never stop learning.

Our Etsy Shop should be open by 8/15/2012. I hope our followers will become one of our "Admirers" at https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/CelinesCupcakeParlor.  If you already own one of your own Etsy Shops we would love to hear from you and get some tips on how you become a success.

Etsy.com is a wonderful place to purchase some unique gifts for the upcoming holiday's. And in future posts I will be sharing some of our favorite finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment